Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Valentines 2013

Hello! ^^
I hope everyone had a really lovely valentines day! This year was my boyfriend and I's fourth year celebrating :).

I received this gorgeous beauty and I couldn't have been more happy! It's so beautiful, this photo doesn't even do it justice. I've worn it everyday for a week now, and i can't keep my eyes off it lol! I'll post a review on this watch after a few weeks of wear :). 

Michael Kors Glitz Chronograph Watch #MK5263
Rose Gold

We celebrated on the 13th Feb instead of on the actual date because of work, and also because the restaurant we wanted to go to was booked out on the 14th two weeks prior! The restaurant is called Cafe Opera located inside Intercontinental Hotel Sydney.

When we arrived at the hotel, I couldn't believe my eyes when i saw a Vera Wang Bridal Boutique! I never knew they had one in Sydney haha. All the dresses were so stunning, I think we stood there for 10 minutes just admiring them haha!




We arrived at the buffet just as they were opening, so I got to take some pictures of how beautiful the food looked xD. The atmosphere there was really pleasant and the service was amazing.

 FYI: Oysters are my favourite food in the world hehe. Their smoked salmon was amazeballs, and the dessert was really pretty! I loved the fruit salad, it had fresh blueberries and lychee in it! Oh and the wagyu beef was amazing too.

Cafe Opera is on the pricier side ($70 pp) but i really do think it's worth it for the food, service and atmosphere. I recommend going there for the experience on any special occasions ^^

What I got on the 14th:
The Longchamp Planetes feels much more sturdy than the Le Pilage. I love the overall black colour, it looks so much more classy whereas the Le Pilage with the brown leather is much more casual.

That's all for now :). Thank you for reading, and have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment