Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 in Pastel Blue

Heya:)

I've been wanting a polaroid camera for myself ever since i was about 7 or 8. I remember my cousin had one where it was a long rectangle shape and the films were around 2cmx3cm; I was incredibly jealous haha!

Overtime I realised that having a digital camera is way more practical for obvious reasons (taking as many photos as you want, edit/delete, importing uploading, etcetc). But the little thrill of an instant printed photo is just not the same :P.

I came across the mini instax 8 whilst browsing online, and was immediately drawn to all the pretty colours! The advertising is also super cute >_<! 
Baby blue is my absolute love, so I decided to go with that colour (but the pink is also adorbs!).

I ordered it off ebay (link) for around $175, including the camera, 100 films, and a close up lens. The shipping was amazingly fast! Usually items from Japan take almost a month to arrive in Sydney AUS (the estimated date was 1st March), but this one arrived in exactly one week (Ordered on 12th Feb, arrived 19th Feb)! Was super impressed :).

I haven't used it properly yet, only took that one sample shot. I really hope the 100 films will last a while, cos they're pricey! :P Will do a review after I use it a few times :).

Thank you for reading ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment